Networking concepts(CCNA,MCITP & Exchange server etc.,)

Hi Friends,
My name is G Umapathi, I created this blog only for the purpose of sharing the knowledge. I always believe that "Knowledge is Wealth" which cannot be stolen or destroyed. But we can spread the knowledge by sharing known information about any thing we know.

How we will get the knowledge?
Only through experience, several references and bit of effort towards the subject.

I have got 6 years of experience in ISP telecom. I played multitask role in the organization and I took the responsibility given to me with passion. After going through many trainings and field situations. I came to know that theoretical knowledge is different from practical knowledge. Theoretical knowledge helpful in understanding and explaining about the subject. Whereas Practical knowledge is attained based on theory, some mistakes, innovation and some experimental steps(taking risk).

After all I neither want to boring or wasting someones time. I will come to subject straightaway.

So in this blog I will be posting some configuration steps related to CCNA, MCITP or Exchange server 2007.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasoning-Number Series

Reasoning-Letter Series

Multiply Negative numbers in java